Hi!

  I'm planning to start a book club this fall in our 10th - 12th grade
high school.  What are some ideas for the first meeting?   How do you
organize?  Does anyone have any objectives or ideas that you would like
to share with me either via email or snail mail.  I would like to try to
be prepared as best I can.   I really just don't know where or how to
begin.   I can't believe there are so many of us still on this list in the
summer.  We're sick.     Anita

Anita Fletcher,LMS              afletche@jcf.jonesnet.org
Springdale High School          1-501-750-8832
1103 W. Emma St.
Springdale, AR  72764

LM_NET Archive Home