Hi Paul;

On Wed, 26 Feb 1997 at 12:10:30 -0500, you wrote,

>A poem was sent throught the "net" recently entitled "Death of an Innocent"
>that related the death of a teenager as a result of drinking and driving.
>
>I went to a party, Mom, I remembered what you said.
>You told me not to drink, Mom, so I drank soda instead....
>
>Does anyone know who penned this?

I don't know who wrote this, but if you find out I would appreciate it if
you could let me know. My daughter attends McGill University and she sent
me this poem in October. There was no mention of an author on her
posting, which had been sent from university to university all across
Canada. We would like to use it at the school where I work with grad.

Thanks in advance.

Jeri Wolf
jwolf@ccinet.ab.ca
"You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
for they have thoughts of their own."
                        "The Prophet"
                        Kahlil Gibran