Netters,
 My limited experience (2 yrs) indicates that those who know least about
or have the least experience with the Internet are convinced it has
everything.  I've about decided I have to let these folks flounder and
become somewhat frustrated in not finding what they are *sure* is there
before I say that I do have the information they seek in print.  Someone
on this listserv once said that using the internet for everything is
like driving 50 miles for a quart of milk when there's a dairy store on
the corner. I'll be interested in others opinions.
Jane DeNeve
Western Dubuque H.S.
Epworth, IA
jdeneve@bobcat.w-dubuque.k12.ia.us