Does anyone have any particularly interesting lesson plans regarding
teaching 4th graders how to choose KEYWORDS from sentences to select the
right encyclopedia volume to use?  I'm being observed and am working on
some ideas for an anticipatory set, presentation, practice sheet, and
evaluation.
Does anyone know how to make a PINPOINT FOLDER activity for
self-evaluation?  I was thinking of using this as "putting in the key"
to determine if the child chose the right keyword, but I don't know how
to make one.
TIA

LM_NET Archive Home