I am just getting started on Athena as my new automated circulation
system and have  questions for some seasoned users. First I'm
wondering if anyone whose using it has imported photos from a Mac
format into the DOS format.  Our school is completely Mac except the
Compaqs used for Athena.  Im told I can scan photos in w/ a Mac, save
them in Bitmap and use them in Athena.  Can anyone give me specifics?

Secondly, does anyone use the touch screen monitors?  I really would
like to make use of these with my PK-5 students but am told they are
not yet perfected, are rather sensitive to the oils, etc on children's
hands, and thus have some problems.  Any feedback from those of you
using them?

TIA

LM_NET Archive Home