LM_Netters,

Our district LM staff have a few requests of this group following our recent
district-wide meeting. It seemed a natural to ask this informative group!

One LMC in our district has always ordered large print picture books from
Cornerstone, but this year they received word that they no longer provide
that service. Is anyone out there aware of another publisher who does?

Our elementary LMCs are also in the process of designing and creating links
from our own web pages. The plan is to make them sort of a web menu for good
elementary links for student research. We're aware of Kathy Schrock's page
but would appreciate any other great reference using a similar format that
are particularly appropriate for elementary students. We've been saving the
links mentioned the last few months on LM_NET but thought there might be a
few other thousand out there that some of you might like to share. The areas
of highest interest include history (especially explorers, native Americans,
Civil War, and Oregon history), science of all types, and good animal links. TIA

Lorrie Wade, LMS     lorriew@hermiston.k12.or.us

LM_NET Archive Home