Hi Lm_Netters,
I'm looking for info on time capsules. My school is under
construction and there is a plan to have all three grades put
together a time capsule. I have found a few short articles
in books such as My Backyard History Book but I would like to find more. Is
there a book dedicated to time capsules or a web
site? I asked at a local bookstore and at the public library and
did not find much.
Kinds of info needed: what to put in a time capsule, what to
store the materials in, where to store it when completed etc
Thanks in advance for any info!
I'll gladly post a hit if I receive any responses!
Maureen Hardin
Amesbury Middle School Library
Amesbury, Ma 01913
MHardin396@aol.com