Dear all-We have a new LAN that has Windows 95.  I am worried
that students may remove some of the programs by using the
recycle bin or other options.  Is there any security program
that removes the recycle bin or the my computer icons from the
desktop.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks so
much and this listserv is great.
--
| M. C. DuChateau                         mduchate@pen.k12.va.us    |
| Park View High School Media Center      703-444-7500 Ext. 29      |