        A parent from another listserv (EDUDEAF-L) has asked if there
        are any librarians who can help her find books on geography
        and history written at the first grade level for her deaf son
        who is 9-10 years old.  She noted the difficulty of finding,
        for example, an age-appropriate book on the Lincoln Memorial
        for her son.  She is reticent of libraries and librarians being
        able to assist her with her information needs.  I sent her
        a bibliography of reference books containing listings of
        high interest/low vocabulary books.  But I'd like to send her
        specific titles to make a positive impact on what libraries
        and librarians can offer her and her deaf son.  Any suggestions,
        LM-NETTERS?

LM_NET Archive Home