Hi.  We are looking at various periodical programs (Proquest, Ebsco,
Newsbank) and would appreciate your suggestions.  For several years we have
subscribed to Proquest Resource One on Microfiche with the index and
abstracts as part of our Winnebago database.  We have not been happy with
the delay in recieving our index from Winnebago and this has prompted our
search for a new product.  Any comments would be very welcome.
Suzanne Reed, Librarian, Wichita Collegiate School, Wichita, KS.

LM_NET Archive Home