Thanks to all of you who responded to my plea for sources of slides for
art.  Several people suggested Universal Color Slide Co., 8450 South
Samiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34238-2936  Customer Service 1-800-326-1367,
fax 1-800-487-0250 email: usclide@aol.com.  American Librarya Color Slide
Co. P.O. Box 5810 Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163 was also
suggested several times.  Others mentioned the National Gallery of Art
the, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Smithsonian, amd that Time-Life
had at one time offered slides.  CD-ROM products and laser disks were
also suggested.  My librarian is thrilled.
Pat Johnson, Weslaco, TX

LM_NET Archive Home