Please when posting information about conferences and workshops put in the
city and state where the conference will be held.  There are over 7,000
members on this list from all over the U.S and other parts of the world.
We don't know who you are or where you are from.  I find myself scanning
e-mail messages twice to find out where a conference or workshop is being
held only to realize that no city or state has been given.  Location makes
a hugh difference to me in making decision to try to to attend or not.

Kathy Geronzin
Northeast MS-HS Librarian
Goose Lake, IA 52750
319-577-2249