Recently Betty Hamilton mentioned keeping index cards in the library
for kids to fill out when they have read a good book. I am wondering
if anyone has successfully done this or come
up with another way for students to share good books with each other.

                Every day a student comes in to the library looking for a *good
mystery* or a *great adventure* book. I have thought of starting a
three ring binder as one additional place they can quickly look for an
idea. I don't want it to be a lot of work for kids to fill out the
information, yet I think a recommended book list would be very
helpful. Is anyone doing something like this in their library? Thanks
for sharing...

Janice Wright, Librarian/Teacher
Midlakes Intermediate School
Clifton Springs, NY