Hi folks,
  I just wanted to let all on this listserv know we received our 500th
message yesterday on the occasion of the 500th anniversary of John Cabot's
landing here in 1497.  The members of LM_Net gave us half of that total
and I am sending a multitude of thanks out to you all tonight.  Our
students, teachers, and parents were quite impressed with our display
today and LM_Net stood front and center with their contributions.  Now I
would like to receive 500 messages of congratulations for achieving this
goal - just kidding!!!  This project is now ended and my real life can
now resume.  Thanks so much for coming through for us.

Terry

Terry Roberts
Pouch Cove Elementary
P.O. Box 250