The file is a 'self-extracting' program that when you double click on
it, it will automatically launch it's install program.  I just did it
the other night.  Very slick and clean and it doesn't spoil your
previuos settings and configurations for your old netscape.

chuck

--
Chuck Finnigan
Central Elementary School Library