> I know that a new book was announced on Oprah last week, but does anyone
> know the title?  Supposedly a long book (500 pages or more).  Probably this
> is worth posting to the whole listserv.  I have a whole group of high school
> students following these books, and hate to miss even a minute of
> opportunity to push good books with kids who are usually so computer oriented :)

I think I read that Oprah now has a web site where her books are listed.
I believe I saw that on the amazon.com bookstore web page.

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home