Okay, you Indiana folks! I need your help.
Principal needs feedback/reviews and the only thing I have
found was the state of Indiana's adoption of this textbook.
I need please:

1. e-mail/fax/phone # of state of Indiana dept which keeps records
of state-adopted textbooks so that I can find:
2. e-mail/fax/phone # of committee people who were in on Social Studies
text decisions for grades 7 and or 8 American History textbook in 2
volumes plus CD ROM: _American History: The Early Years to 1877,
Multimedia Edition_, ISBN:0-02-822313-6, by Ritchie and
Roussard,)_American History: The Modern Era Since 1865, Multimedia
Edition_, by Ritchie
ISBN: 0-02-822366-7, copyright 1997(but many purchased it last summer
and are using it for 8 months)
                                   and/or
3. *any* feedback on the above Glencoe-McGraw-Hill Social Studies
texbook.

Thanks so much for your time. Please cc other account only if it is
obvious to you how to do this, but don't wait if not:
janet@shore.net

Joanne Sullivan,LMS
Williams Middle School
180 Walnut Street