Thanks for the responses on presentation technology.  I have found a
catalog that has Averkey, as well as other brands of this type of
equipment.  My question is ...Is there a BEST brand?  Global Computer
Supplies has a brand called Advanced Digital Systems with resolutions
up to 1024 X 768 and another one called Televeyes.  Some have the
remote mouse and zoom capabilities.  The more that I read the more
confused I get.  What are the best features to have and what is the
best product?  If you know these answers, please respond.  The
superintendent will purchase whatever I recommend, and I don't want
to "mess up."  We would like to put one on a cart with a large
televsion for the business department.  They don't like the LCD
panels that they have. We may eventually buy one for each school.
Thanks AGAIN for all your help.
George Anne Draper
gdraper@wynne1.crsc.k12.ar.us

LM_NET Archive Home