Our high school media center has 9 networked computers with SuperTom,
SuperTom Health and Science, Britannica and an Internet connection.
We also have one computer with a modem that connects to our public
library that has Discovering Authors, Grangers Poetry Index, and
Sirs. One of the computers is multimedia  so that students can play
individual CDs if they want to.
With this picture in mind, I have three questions.
If we were to add something, what would be the best addition to our
network?
If this were your network, would you change something that is already
in place?
If you were developing a junior high school media center's network,
what would be appropriate both for the age of the young people and as
a complement to the network at the high school?
Thanks again for your help.
George Anne Draper
gdraper@wynne1.crsc.k12.ar.us

LM_NET Archive Home