Along those lines, I am looking for an easy book that is about the lamb
and lion theme.  Any suggestions?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Marilyn D. Hample          ~        *************************
~                            ~        *   Ph: 607-739-5601    *
~ *Librarian*                ~        *                       *
~                            ~        *   Fx: 607-739-0044    *
~ Horseheads Central Schools ~        *************************
~ Horseheads, NY 14845       ~  "The horror of that moment," the King went
~                            ~  on, "I shall never, never forget!"
                                "You will though," the Queen said, "if you
                                don't make a memorandum of it."
                                                   Lewis Carroll

LM_NET Archive Home