Our 5th grade class is working on state reports and learning about e-mail. As
part of this project, the teacher wants them to collect one fact about each
state from classes/students via e-mail. In return, the teacher will have the
5th graders respond by sending your class/student a fact about Wyoming, plus
answer one question about our state which your class/student may have. If
possible, the teacher would like for our 5th graders to be able to ask your
class/student one question about your state and to receive an answer back.
When responding, please include your e-mail address and/or the student's
e-mail address if he/she happens to have one.
Thank you very much for any help you can give us with this project.

Marilyn Nehring, Library/Media
Truman Elementary School
1055 West Teton
Green River, Wyoming  82935