        I will soon be converting my library system from Follett's
Cric/Cat Plus 7.82 to Unison.  Will I need to purchase a new barcode
reader?  I'm currently using one that works from a game card.
        Also, if I do need to purchase a new reader, do I have to
purchase from Follett?  My tech guy has been looking into different
manufacturers and models, some of which have remote capabilities.  If
you're using a reader purchased from another company, I'd appreciate
hearing from you.
        TIA,

                     Cheryl Skiles <cskiles@mail.win.org>
        John Weldon Elementary     A Year-Round Elementary School
            Francis Howell School District      St. Charles, MO
            http://www.fhsd.k12.mo.us/John_Weldon/default.html

LM_NET Archive Home