This list never fails to amaze me!  Last week I asked if any of you knew the
words to the song, _My get up and go has got up and went_.  Several people
responded with the words, or suggestions to where to find the album.

One person who responded was the same Shayne Russell for whom I'd done a
favor the week before.  He had replied to my comment which was included in a
hit about "Teaching the Internet to Teachers."  In it, I had told the
questioner, Bonnie Symansky (sp?) that I had an extensive file of 5-6 grade
bookmarks, folders, and subfolders that I would be glad to share.  He read
my comment, and, as he has 5-6 grades also, wrote me and asked about it.  He
helped me figure out how to send an attachment, and I sent him my bookmark file.

Then, lo and behold, the same Shayne Russell sent me the words, and as I was
having a little trouble remembering parts of the tune, sent me a taped copy
of the long-out-of-print record through the mail!

I have shared this story with so many people, trying to convince them that
they should try to find such a great listserv in their chosen field.  I keep
telling my counselor, my minister, my assistant principal, if they could
only find a list as helpful and supportive as this one, they would love it!

You guys are great, and I thank everybody who has ever helped me with anything!!
And those who I know will help me in the future!

           Suby Wallace
           Library/Media Center
           Nettleton Intermediate Center
                 (5-6 grades)