Hello LM_NETTERS!

I too keep track of my personal reading.  I keep a "books read journal" that
is purely chronological.  I note author, title, copyright date and write a 1
- 2 sentence annotation to jog my memory.  (I find that I often can remember
WHEN I was reading something far better than I can recall the exact title or
author!)  I adapted this idea from my grandmother who started keeping similar
reading journals as an undergrad at Wellesley about 1915 and continued it all
her life.

The index card file sounds like a good idea!

Andrea Avni, Librarian (matok50@aol.com)
Jewish Day School of Metropolitan Seattle (K-8)
Bellevue, WA  98008

LM_NET Archive Home