-- [ From: Cheryl Sturgeon * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Today on my way home I heard a commentater on NPR public radio pronounce the
publisher Houghton Mifflin as Huff-tun.  I always thought it was Ho-tun.
Does anyone know for sure.  I would usually defer to the radio, but it just
sounds wrong.  She also pronounced Knopf as Ku-nawf.  I though Nawf.

I realize this is not earth shattering, but I've always been instinctively
good at pronouncing some of the more difficult author names.

TIA
--
Cheryl A. Sturgeon
Highland Local Schools