We asked Kelowna to give a presentation to our librarians. Were
disappointed in the presenter, but the system had some things that
Follett didn't offer. Has anyone switched from Follett to Kelowna (L4U)?
Want to know how they compare after using both systems daily.

Most of our district librarians have decided not to switch. Were told
Follett is best system for schools that have to network both Mac's & PC's.
Several elementary libraries are considering Kelowna since they only have
Mac's.

Has anyone used the Windows version of Circulation & Catalog Plus? Was
told the Windows version would eliminate some of the aggravating things
existing in the Unison version. True?

Please e-mail me if you have switched from Follett to Kelowna or are
using the Windows version of Follett. TIA

Catherine Purgahn
Groves Middle School
Groves, TX
purgahn@tenet.edu

On Mon, 3 Mar 1997, Beth Whitlock wrote:

> This is my first attempt - hope it works!  The school my daughter attends is
> interested in using the Kelowna software for circulation and catalog.  I am
> unfamiliar with it having used Follett for over 8 years.  Please send me any
> feedback.
>
> Beth Whitlock
> e-mail: kams@mindspring.com
> Griffin, GA