To ALL EXTREMELY SMART AND RESOURCEFUL STUMPERS AND LM_NETTERS!!!

I need a book source/title for the following situations:
 (Please post your answers/sources to STUMPERS as I know there are others
  looking for the same information)  A heartfelt thank you to all who
  answer!!!!

1.     A book for an 8th grade class on people with handicaps

2.     A book for a 1st grade class on people from another country

3.     Any other books out there with stories like Bunnicula??

4.     A book of poetry for a 3rd grade class

5.     A book on how children can cope with a death of a family member

6.     Any books that kids have written with recommendations for other kids?

7.     Holiday books for children except for Christmas and Chanukah

LM_NET Archive Home