Help <<she whimpered>> they are going to cut into my lower school librarty
and make a space for 6 computers.  to do this, they will compensate for
shelf space by building two more shelves on top of the existing cases.  no
sweat...however,
I need to identify for them <<tptb>> what to do with all the books in the
lower school library (about 7,000) while the renovation is taking place  .
I have in mind to put all of the books in bozxes by general category.  e's
f's and dewey etc.  what should i keep out?  should i try weeding at this
point? how much time do you think we will need to pack up everything.
what pitfalls do i look out for?

g-d, i love these problems!

thanks for your feedback!

roselle