Hello,

I'm a new LMer from Taipei American School acting on an Eisenberg brainstorm
at an excellent library conference at Singapore American School last weekend.

The idea - to share cataloging data pertaining to video and CD-ROM materials
which would otherwise have to be cataloged from scratch. We buy as much as
possible from venders who supply cataloging - Library Video, Follett's Pro
Media - but many quality distributors, such as Films for the Humanities,
refuse to sell through such outlets.

We could build quite a database. Is there interest?

Thanks.
Glenn Wolfe
gwolfe@transend.com.tw

LM_NET Archive Home