Hello to All,
  I haven't received this survey but a friend has. Evidently the
U.S. Dept. Of Education, Library Programs Office is randomly
sending out a survey to assess the role of school and public
libraries in support of educational reform. Has anyone else
received this? If so, what was your reaction to it?? They
estimate that it will take 50 minutes to complete the survey. I
don't know if I would have the time to complete it. My friend
was wondering WHY the urvey is being sent out. Has any one heard
anything about this?
Thanks,
Jeanne

--
Jeanne Carpenter                PH:(216)572-7100
Strongsville High School        Fax:(216)572-7120

LM_NET Archive Home