Hello LM_Netters!!

Whenever I read a request for information like this I almost don't know where to
start because
of the limited resources we have.  Which is one reason why I can't spit on the
Internet because
I brings me together with people like you and a listserv such as this.

Anyway, after having had the flu and then having attended a tech conference, a
librarian's
meeting, and a 2-day tech training session. I have come back expecting to catch up
on all the
stuff piling up on my desk, mail, etc.  (We're a one-and-a-7th -person library
here).

Today, my prinicipal has asked me to do some research on the benefits of small
schools vs.
larger schools.  How the smaller the school is the more advantageous a student is
because of
the greater community and relationships a student has with the administratiion,
teachers, staff,
etc.  I almost don't know where to begin.  I'd appreciate any advice, leads,
actually studies, etc.
you know of.

TIA!!

--