I love SuperTom from Information Access and the only problem, really, is
that the microfiche is all indexed by fiche# instead of date or title of
magazine, so you get rather locked in to staying with the company.  They
do have a print index by magazine title and date, but that's not very
efficient.  It's a great program, though.  jc at Glenwood Springs High
School, G. S., CO

On Wed, 5 Mar 1997, Maralynn Rye wrote:

> We are in the process of reevaluating the magazine and newspaper indices we
> are using and would like to hear what others are using and liking at the high
> school level.  At present we have Newsbank newspaper index, WilsonDisc
> magazine index, ProQuest Direct on-line, and are considering E-Library
> on-line.  We would appreciate hearing what you are using and how you like it.
> I will post a hit if there is interest in that. TIA
>
> Maralynn Rye
> Wayzata High School
> Plymouth, MN
> 612-476-3043