Our regional School Library Systems have a problem with our CDROM Union
List of Serials.  In order to have holdings display properly we need
to have an OCLC number for each serial title.  Getting them online with
OCLC is extremely cumbersome and expensive.  Can anyone suggest a CD
product or Online service that they  KNOW would provide us with OCLC
numbers?

thanks, A

Angus G. Saunders, Jr.                               saunders@northnet.org
Jefferson Lewis BOCES SLS Director;      BOCES, Rt. 12, Glenfield NY 13343
315 376 6501                                              fax 315 376 3376
                  Rule One:  Don't Sweat the Small Stuff
                     Rule Two: It's All Small Stuff

LM_NET Archive Home