I am need of assistance with locating the title and author of a book one of
my teachers has described to me.  She said that the book is of high interest
in Europe, and that its content contains interviews of German soldiers who
fought during WWII who now admit that they participated in the atrocities
not only because they were ordered to, but because they chose to. She
believes the book is on an international bestseller list.

Does this sound familiar?  If so, I would very much appreciate hearing from you!

Many thanks!!!

Marie Shaw
East Lyme High School Library

LM_NET Archive Home