Dearest Friends:
   My school is having a volunteer dinner in May in order to say thank you
to all the volunteers who so graciously give of themselves and their time
to help in our school.  Each team is to have a part in a program.  I am
looking for suggestions.  Does anyone know any good poems or plays that
involve volunteers that we might be able to use?  If you do I would
appreciate it.  I've located poems about many aspects of schools but not
volunteers.  Maybe someone has more talent than I do and has written one
themselves.  Thanks for all your help.

Gail Wisner
gaw001@ns1.wmc.car.md.us

LM_NET Archive Home