I have a 5th grader who is doing her state report on Colorado. She is
asking me:
How many public libraries in Colorado?
How many museums in Colorado, and where?
Believe me, I did have her refine all libraries to "public libraries"

Is anyone  hopefully with the Colorado Library Association to help me with
that question?
And we did access the Internet and found many museums with homepages, but
obviously not all will. I had hoped to find a web address with the
Chamber, or tourism, for the number and locations of museums.

Thanks...I know this list will be a huge help!!!
         Barb Thrasher                          |\/|   |\/|
        Media Coordinator                       |  |   |  |
     Goldendale, Washington                      \/     \/
         509-773-5846                             |      |
bthrashe@potlatch.esd112.wednet.edu               |      |

LM_NET Archive Home