During a heated phonics/whole lang. exchange at my staff meeting the
other night, my northwest colleagues kept pronouncing HM as HOO-tin
Mifflin.  I finally had to speak up and remind them that if they'd had a
strong Whole Language background in their own education, they would know
the correct pronunciation.

chuck (rhymes with... nevermind)

--
Chuck Finnigan