I saw Schindler's List when it first came out and read the book.  I could
not watch the movie again. Why?  It was so well done.  I do not feel the
atrocities of the period were even touched upon.  I do not want a
sanitized version of the WWII events of Nazi Germany.  While I think I
would not be able to watch the movie again, I realize this is only a
fracti9on of what really happened.  We need to know this.  OUR CHILDREN
NEED TO KNOW THIS.  The nudiity and  violence were necessary.  Lest we
forget.  sally

LM_NET Archive Home