Hi Folks,

        Please let me know what you think of my info/tool page: Needle in a
CyberStack at http://home.revealed.net/~albee/index.html

        I've tried to keep it simple, powerful, quick-loading (Table Format -
no graphics), and useful - with links to all the best Search and Info
Tools in the world.  Comments and suggestions are much appreciated.  If
you know of a link that should be there please tell me!.  If you like
it please pass it on to your students, colleagues,listservs,newsgroups
and webpages you participate in - if you feel it is appropriate.
Thanks!

John

John Albee                     albee@revealed.net

Teacher