I hope someone can give me some help.  My internet connection at school
is on a Macintosh computer using Netscape.  Our state library system has
provided all schools with access to OCLC and some of its databases for
research.  However, I have to go telnet into the oclc site to do
administrative type work - passwords and to turn on certain toggle
switches.  However, the people who trained us had no idea how to telnet
using a Macintosh computer and Netscape and I have tried.  I have gone
into the Options and General Preferences, then the Apps tab, but I can
not go any further in telling the computer how to telnet to a site.  Can
anyone out there give me any help, or tell me where to look for info.

I truly love this listserv and I know there is bound to be someone who
has done this.  TIA

Lou Brewer, LMS
Nickerson Elem. School
Nickerson, KS