Two of my students (independently of each other) came up with a request for the
same article from Dance Magazine.  We don't receive the magazine and no one
here does either.  (We are located in Germany).  The article seems to fit the
bill.   If someone out there gets and has a back file for Dance magazine and
would be willing to snail mail us a copy I will reimburse postage.

We need  "Home away from home (studying dance at a residential high school)
DANCE MAGAZINE issn:001-6009  v67  pYD2-YD3  April '93

TIA
Deborah Stafford
Gen H.H. Arnold High School
Wiesbaden Germany