Greetings!

You ARE all wonderful with offering ideas -- so I'll impose on you once
again.  I'm doing a technology inservice with an elementary school next week
focusing on computer activities that can be done with one machine in the
classroom.  I have a few ideas to offer, but I think this will be a pretty
tough audience to sell on the idea of technology.  Do any of you know of any
good, fairly low-maintenance, low-preparation lesson ideas for any elementary
level (K-8)?  They also have all the CDs that came with the Appple Elementary
Bundles last year.  All teachers in the school have access to ClarisWorks 4.0
and a Performa 575 (I think?) with CD; they can also corral all five
computers into a mini-lab, if necessary.

TIA!

Lynn Henry
Concordia Academy
Roseville, MN