Will one of the ALA lurkers or an LM-Net member who knows the answer to
this question please respond.

Can a single class be sanctioned by the ALA or does it have to be the whole
institution?

There are a number of us here who have our MLIS degrees. In the schools, we
have to take continuing ed classes. There are no upper grade LibSci classes
and few transferable classes of interest.  I am assuming it has to be the
whole institution but am curious now.

Slainte! Guam is 15 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time (USA) --
Living' in the future -- ain't Life grand!

T. K. Cassidy - Children's Librarian /// Guam Public Library
                             Resident Writer, Storyteller &  Author!! :-)
                             tkc@kuentos.guam.net
                             http://www.guam.net/home/tkc/

1270 North Marine Drive, Suite 101-424
Tamuning GUAM 96911 U S A

Reality is only for those who lack imagination!

LM_NET Archive Home