Hi Netters,
   My 11th grade English teacher came to me looking for "great ideas" for
interdisciplinary lessons for English and Social Studies concerning Middle
East Literature or Islamic Literature. I searched the archives but subjects
could vary so much I had no luck.
   Suggestions for lessons/or title suggestions would be appreciated.
 I already am aware of Lynne Reid Banks two books _One More River_ and
_Broken Bridge_, but they aren't exactly what she wants. and _Kiss the Dust_
by Elizabeth Laird.
   Please respond directly to me.

    Thanks in advance for your ready assistance.
Marie Ferner
Bloomfield Jr/Sr High School
East Bloomfield, NY
MariFern@aol.com