I know this was just recently posted a few weeks ago, but I didn' t save the
information - sorry!!  In the school where I'm student teaching/interning, a
5th grade teacher asked me if I could get my hands on the
names/addresses/email on publishers that publish childrens' works,
exclusively or otherwise.  She has a student who has written an exceptional
paper that she would like to see published.  The school has very limited
internet access, so when I mentioned my use of the Internet at home she was
eager to see what I could find for her.

I definitely recall several HITS posted on this subject in the very recent
past. If someone would not mind resending the info. to me, my email is
Kathsaturn@aol.com.

TIA,

Kathleen Finnerty
University at Albany
School of Information Science and Policy
Cornwall-on-Hudson, NY

LM_NET Archive Home