Just wondered if anyone else is going to AASL in Portland on their own who
might be interested in sharing a room.  I've been wanting to go since I
heard about it last summer, but am not even registered yet because it's such
an expense to get there from New Jersey that I just wasn't sure I could
swing it.  But a couple weeks ago I got a call that a fellow teacher and I
have been awarded an ICONnect mini-grant, and it sure would be fun to be
there for the announcement and poster session!  So let's see, if I could
cash in frequent flyer miles towards a ticket, find a roommate...  you get
the picture!  Anyway, if anyone else is trying to save money too, drop me a
line.

...In light of Suby Wallace's recent post where she referred to me as "he"
(it's okay, Suby-- I got a chuckle out of it!) and my ambiguous first name,
I should mention that I'm looking for another *female* to room with!

LM_NET Archive Home