Try looking at Amazon.com.  They are a bookseller on the internet (and
have been on for YEARS) They have over 1 million titles.  I went there
last night and the list Ophra's latest book in the beginning of their
home page.  I would love to see them wholesale to libraries.  It would be
so easy to go to the site, locate the book you want, and then place it in
the shopping cart.  Wow, what a way to do a list!  Will any of the other
jobbers ever do that? I don't know whether Amazon  provides bar codes and
cataloging but I would love the idea of searching on-line for my needs.
(I currently type my list ... actually I put it in a data base.)
Bonnie Stapleton
Ellicott City, MD
institches@juno.com

LM_NET Archive Home