I received many answers to the problem of CD-Rom thefts. The majority of
people barcode their jewel boxes and check them out for an hour. Others use
clip boards or the same system they use for periodical check out. However, I
think the best idea was to get the student's picture ID and put it in the
jewel box. Simple and effective. Thanks to all who responded.

Now, I have Netcomplete and use it for my mail. Does anyone know how to print
a whole group of messages at once? I got 14 replies to my question and had to
print them one at a time.....time consuming and paper-wasting. I can't figure
it out, so I turn to those who always have the right answer...LM_Net!

Marge Congress
La Sierra High School
Riverside, CA 92505
909-687-4663 (home) 909 351-9340 (work)