I need help gathering information about the Josten's software lab package
for K-5.  My principal believes it will be a good choice because it appears
to correlate with Virginia's SOLs (Standards of Learning). Judging by
Josten's catalog, it appears to be a mostly a set of electronic worksheets.

I would like to hear from anyone who has previewed or uses Josten's lab package.

   If you previewed it and didn't buy, why?

   Is there any research comparing the effectiveness of Jostens to
individual software programs?

Jack & Jo Chamberlain
jchamber@crosslink.net

LM_NET Archive Home