Well, now, my lower school principal is looking for eye catching formats
for presenting single page at a glance curriculum summaries...in some way
the entire curricumlum for each elementary grade fits on one page and goes
on the wall for constant reference....we have an existing THICK
book...that nobody ever looks at because its so hard to lug it around etc.

Does anyone have or know of any curricula that have all the elementary
goals and objectives for each grade level on one page and how is that set
up?

ps: thanks to all for the info re: Mayaquest address and advice re:
temporary storage of our elementary library.

all best,

Roselle

American School for the Deaf
r_weiner@sacam.oren.ortn.edu